Thursday, June 7, 2012

law school life

back when we were 1B yr 2009

2009. I was totally clueless when I entered UST Civil Law, fast forward to a class particularly Statutory Construction when ASG asked us it's definition..haha recitation sa 1st day, patay! and so the story goes on, never enter the classroom unprepared kung ayaw mo mapagalitan, and if ever the professor is not that strict, nakakapahiya naman infront of the class..

"Ideally", you need to study for 5-8 hours a day depending on your class..But for me, it's quite hard to study continuously since I need to spend quality time with Iris and of course, I need to tutor her as well (pays off anyway, proud that she's on top of her class 3 years in a row). 

Now that I'm on my 4th yr I guess I'm doing fine naman with my studies, though I know I still need a lot of effort on my part to study harder, if not hardest haha. Our schedule normally starts at 4pm minsan may 1 pm..but now mas late na pag higher year. ..but still you need to go early to school para makapagreview..Classes are held Monday to Saturday.
You can review at school since UST Civil Law has it's own Law library on the 3rd floor of Library Bldg at syempre nandun din sina Ateng taga xerox. We also have our own Reading Area in the Main Building.
Im so proud of UST, student Christian Louie Gonzales placed fifth in 2011 Bar exam, taking into account only first-timers, UST posted a passing rate of 88.52 percent as 54 out of 61 first-time examinees made the cut.
So, I guess that's the reason why this 1st semester, we have 10 freshmen sections.But usually 4th year is composed of only 3 sections, as what happened to us this coming semester.  But just believe and pray, teamwork is also needed, teamwork in discussing subjects and understanding what professors taught, it really helps because you cannot understand everything on your own, and 2 heads (in our case more than 10 hehe) are way better than 1 especially come prelims and finals examination.

0 comments:

 

Ice&Pixel's Mom Diary Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design